Wine Connoisseur Crate
Oh no! Looks like Wine Connoisseur Crate is out of stock
Click below to get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In the Box
- 4 Grand Cru Stemless Wine Glasses, 21 oz
- Copper Cork Screw Wine Opener
- Acacia Wood Square Cheese Board, 8"x8"
- Tart and Spicy Tomato Jelly, 2.5 oz
- Pinot Cherries Jam, 2.5 oz
- 3 Copper Cheese Knives
- Crate & Prybar
How It Ships
- Some shipping restrictions apply
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
His Own "Finer Things" Club
Wining and dining isn't always all that it's cracked up to be. Calling ahead for a reservation. Ironing the cleanest of his two good button-down shirts. Handing the keys to the valet who thinks he's in the final lap of the Daytona 500. And for all that effort he’s rewarded with massively marked-up vino and micro-portions at a “fancy” restaurant.
True enthusiasts know that fine wine is best enjoyed among friends. The Wine Connoisseur Crate has all the essentials for him to host his own tasting party—right down to quaint cheese jellies worthy of a handwritten letter to grandma.
Give him the entertaining gift that ensures all his wine parties have a rosé outlook.
Classin’ Up the Joint
- Civilized gents never imbibe straight from the bottle. A set of generously sized Grand Cru stemless wine glasses will allow him to pour for four.
- Seasoned connoisseurs know unexpected food pairings leave the biggest impressions. Two rare jellies from Friend in Jam Cheese Co. will elevate his traditional wine-and-cheese array and leave guests wondering how they can ever return to the stodgy tasting affairs of their previous lives.
- Gleaming copper tools announce to the room that he takes his vino presentations seriously. Amateur hour is but a distant memory.
Jul 22nd 2018
Perfect for the man that loves really good cheese and great wine!
I bought this for my husband for Father's Day knowing that it was the perfect pairing for him. He enjoys great wine and specialty cheese and it was terrific to find something that fit both of those likes for him in the same package. The tools and glasses are all very nice. Man Crates, you've done it again!