Soak and Smoke Grill Crate
When will it arrive?
In the Box
- The Tools:
- Project Fire (Paperback)
- 2 Cedar Planks, (11.5" x 5.5")
- 2 Alder Planks, (11.5" x 5.5")
- Hickory Smoker Wood Chips (1 Pint)
- Bourbon Soaked Oak Smoker Wood Chips (1 Pint)
- Stainless Steel Smoker Box
- The Flavor Enhancers:
- Santa Fe Coffee Rub, 5 oz
- Kansas City Smoke Rub, 5 oz
How It Ships
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
When will it arrive?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a backyard chef has mastered point-A-to-point-BBQ with gas or charcoal, it's time to embark on a journey of exploration. To reach the next level of grill mastery, he must venture away from Comfort Zone Island and grab a one-way ticket to Flavorville.
That's home to a wide variety of cooking techniques, including grilling with wood. The Soak and Smoke Grill Crate has all the essentials he needs to infuse meats with mouthwatering, smoky flavor. Who knows? With a little practice, he may get so good at cooking with wood that the good people of Flavorville elect him mayor.
The path to true mmm-inducing smokiness starts with the soakable, smokable wood planks and chips in The Soak and Smoke Grill Crate.
Where There's Smoke, There's Flavor:
- The set of 11.5" x 5.5" cedar wood and alder wood planks let him slowly roast seafood, meats, and vegetables in their own juices. They give food a subtle, smoky taste—with no need to add fat or oil, plank you very much.
- Also chipping in on this flavor expedition are the wood chips, made of 100% hickory and 100% oak. The Oak chips have been bathed in bourbon to offer a sweet tang. We're jealous.
- He has to have something to hold the wood chips, so we've included a stainless steel smoker box. It works with charcoal or gas grills. Warning: it does not work with mouth grills.
- The book Project Fire by grilling guru Steven Raichlen is a veritable treasure trove of grillicious recipes. Cedar Planked Pears with Amaretti and Marscapone? Sign us up!
Jun 21st 2021
My husband and kids had a hilarious time getting this gift open. I think the bonding spent getting it open was more special than what was in the box - which were all well packaged, quality items that my husband appreciated and put to use immediately. Fun, creative gift for the man who has everything/can buy himself anything.