Jerky Board Party Crate
Oh no! Looks like Jerky Board Party Crate is out of stock
Click below to get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In the Box
- Personalized Acacia Paddle Board, 19 1/4"
- Opinel No.113 Essentials Serrated Knife, 4"
- Think Jerky 2.2 oz Bags
- Classic Beef Jerky
- Sesame Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- Sweet Chipotle Beef Jerky
- Sriracha Honey Turkey Jerky
- Wildly Delicious Apple & Fig Mostarda, 8.1 oz
- La Panzanella Mini Rosemary Croccantini, 6 oz
- Roasted & Salted Mixed Nuts (Almonds, Cashews, & Pecans), 4 oz
How It Ships
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Better Board Meatings
On the Venn diagram of Words We May Not Be Pronouncing Correctly and Appetizers We Love to Eat, the charcuterie board sits right in the middle. Traditionally, it’s made with fancily dressed meats and cheeses, but we’ve always felt it lacked a little...je ne sais quoi. Pardon our French. We mean it needs jerky.
Featuring a personalized acacia cutting board, a 4” Opinel paring knife, and a whole host of chef-curated jerky flavors, the Jerk-cuterie Board Crates boasts some serious beef. Delicious Apple and Fig Mostarda, Rosemary Croccantini, and a bag of perfectly seasoned mixed nuts makes this a can’t miss collection for any aspiring party host.
The Jerky Board Party Crate will liven up his next get together and make him the host with the most.
- Think Jerky works with celebrity chefs to perfect gourmet jerky flavors. One day, you’ll tell your grandkids about that time you met this jerky.
- Even though we’ve personalized his very own acacia wood meat and cheese board, he is required to share what’s on it with you.
- The Opinel paring knife’s micro serrations make it easy to slice meats and cheeses and also make it easy on the eyes.
Jun 18th 2021
Helpful Crate Opening Hint
Just received my crate for Father's Day. Upon seeing how the top was secured with a significant amount of glue, I flipped it over and easily removed the bottom panel with enclosed mini pry bar. Haven't eaten any of the contents, but my wife already has dibs on a few items. Will work well for storing items in my workshop.
Dec 31st 2020
A lot of work and pain! But...,
I think this is a great idea. My wife ordered one for me for a Christmas gift and I was excited to see it. I figured this would be a fun thing to pop open on Christmas morning. But noooooo..... this thing was sealed with so much glue I literally had to beat it with the little included pry bar. It wasn’t a quick tap tap here and there. No! This was a full on power struggle between man and crate! I even hit my hand in the process of trying to hit the pry bar. I was trying to save the box as it is a really cool little box but after I was done the top was obliterated. Once I got in I thoroughly enjoyed my treats inside. Maybe nailing it shut with a thin layer of glue may be better.
Dec 25th 2020
Great ....once I got the crate open
Who thought to glue the damn thing together. Needed a hammer and 20 frustrating minutes to open the damn thing !!