Christmas Cookie Shots Crate
Christmas Cookie Shots Crate is temporarily unavailable
When will it arrive?
In the Box
- Personalized Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker
- 6 Man Crates Exclusive Cookie Shots:
- 2 Chocolate Chip with Dark Chocolate Cookie Shots
- 2 Snickerdoodle with Milk Chocolate Cookie Shots
- 2 Gingerbread with White Chocolate Cookie Shots
- Man Crates Exclusive Moonshine Man Chow, 12 oz
- Runamok Maple Organic Whiskey Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup, 60 ml
How It Ships
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
When will it arrive?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christmas Cocktail Confections
Christmas gets bigger every year. Maybe a half-hearted plate of semi-stale cookies used to tide Santa over, but nowadays, we can’t fault ol’ Saint Nick for wanting a little extra something to get him through the night. Luckily, the reindeer do all the driving.
Class up his Christmas party with a sweet and scrumptious set of cookie shot glasses. Featuring three tasty, edible cookie combinations, barrel-aged maple syrup, and a classy, personalized cocktail shaker, the Christmas Cookie Shots Crate is packed with everything he’ll need to celebrate in style.
Hype up his holiday party with the killer cocktails and sweet treats of the Christmas Cookie Shots Crate.
- A personalized, stainless steel cocktail shaker will have him concocting holiday cocktails with precision and good cheer.
- To make his drinks even more satisfying, a full helping of sweetly satisfying Man Chow serves as an excellent chaser to any Christmas cocktail.
- Perfectly aged in an authentic whiskey barrel, this oaky maple syrup is perfect for sweetening up his holiday spirits.
- For a warm, mouthwateringly tasty treat, throw the cookie shot glasses in the microwave for a few seconds, then fill them to your liking and throw back a shot!